Monday 5 January 2015

Stunning Edy Ganem and her Devious Maids body beautiful friends Roselyn Sanchez and Dominic Adams in US Weekly magazine





Edy Ganem

and..my close up!! 💕 Because why not?? I worked hard for this shoot, I hope you guys like it !! xo



Our fun shoot for the Hot Bodies issue of Us Weekly !! 
with Roselyn Sanchez and Dominic Adams. 
Devious Maids


Selfie...!!!! Lol!

I love the energy of this picture !!
Thank you Us Weekly for this fun shoot  @Smallz_Raskind @smallzphoto @jenhalps 
tnx @BobbyFournier for being an awesome trainer. 
Tnx @katsuhre and @stephaniebrookebarnes for making me look so pretty. 
kisses for my fun costars @dominic_adams and @roselyn_sanchez 
Tnx to the fans for all the love! 
Tnx Devious Maids for believing in me. 
#thankful #blessed #workhard

No comments:

Post a Comment